Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Last but not Least


First of all, I'd like to thank Mr. Toto for being such an amazing lecturer for the last few months. You have no idea how grateful I am to be one of your students. If you ask me what's the reason for me to feel that way, the answer is as simple as you rotate your palm. Hahaha no I'm just joking. Mr. Toto is our soft skills lecturer. But wait, what is a 'Soft Skills', actually?


Soft skills is a term often associated with a person's "EQ" (Emotional Intelligence Quotient), the cluster of personality traits, social graces, communication, language, personal habits, friendliness, and optimism that characterize relationships with other people. Soft skills complement hard skills which are the occupational requirements of a job and many other activities. They are related to feelings, emotions, insights and (some would say) an 'inner knowing'. They provide an important complement to 'hard skills' and IQ. 

So in my opinion, soft skills is important. Yes, it really is. Because soft skills is there to complete hard skills and IQ. Like who would want to hire smart people with such a bad attitudes? No company's willing to I guess. 

And I'm really sorry to say this but I think Mr. Toto is the very first soft skills lecturer who taught us about what is the meaning of soft skills, in many ways. Our previous lecturers would just come to our class once in a month and told us to write this and that in our blog. Mr. Toto did tell us to write this and that in our blog as well but he's different. He didn't even hesitate to bluntly criticize our bad attitude. But he didn't just nag around, he fixed our naughty behavior as well. And plus, he nags at us in a funny way so we don't feel the pressure but we realize that we are wrong.

So once again, I want to thank you for everything, for lecturing us in such a perfect way. Thank you Mr. Toto, I hope to see you in any other course!

PS: I'm not persuading you to give me an A by writing this. :P I just want to thank you! So there's no certain purpose okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment